|optionsThemeIntegration||Use current browser theme|
Tab Center Reborn is the continuation of <a href="https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/tab-center-redux/">Tab Center Redux</a> to provide a simple, powerful and well-integrated extension to manage tabs vertically.
The extension provides a handful of settings and allows power-users to customize its appearance completely with CSS code.
You might especially be interested in hiding the top tab bar:
– All features of Firefox tab bar (pinning, duplicating, moving to start/end, closing tabs after, etc.)
– “Unload Tab” and “Close Tabs Before” options to accommodate managing a lot of tabs
– A notification allows you to undo if “Close Tabs Before”, “Close Tabs After” or “Close Other Tabs” closed more than 5 tabs
– Looks and act native, has animations (can be disabled)
– Works with and uses containers: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/containers
– Adapt to full Firefox themes (simpler themes don’t provide enough colors to work with)
– Synchronizes your settings with Firefox Sync
– Shift + F1: opens or closes the sidebar
– Shift + F2: switches to last active tab
Note that you can configure those: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/manage-extension-shortcuts-firefox
Shortcuts when clicking new tab button/container name in new tab context menu (right-click):
– Ctrl + click: opens after current tab if default is at the end (and opens at the end if default is after current tab)
– Shift + click: opens a new window
– Ctrl + Shift + click: opens a new private window (if Tab Center Reborn is allowed to run in private windows)
You can contribute by reporting issues, translating, adding documentation or developing!
– Access your data for all websites: to use containers.
– Read and modify bookmarks: to not open a new window when a tab has been dropped outside the sidebar but on the bookmark bar.
– Read and modify browser settings: to follow Firefox settings and theme.
– Display notifications to you: to display a notification when you closed a lot of tabs, letting you undo.
– Access recently closed tabs: to switch to last tab.
– Access browser tabs: to get URL, title and favicons of tabs.
– Access browser activity during navigation: to trigger an extra animation when a page has finished loading its resources.
|optionsThemeIntegrationExplanation||Use current browser theme instead of default light theme.|
|optionsSwitchLastActiveTabExplanation||Click active tab to switch to the last active one.|
|optionsSwitchLastActiveTab||Switch to Last Active Tab|
|contextMenuCloseTabsBefore||Close Tabs &Before|
|newTabContextMenuOpneAfterCurrent||&Next to Current Tab|
|newTabContextMenuOpenInPrivateWindow||New &Private Window|
|optionsNotifyClosingManyTabs||Notify when closing many tabs|
|optionsNotifyClosingManyTabsExplanation||Display a notification to let you undo when closing more than $COUNT$ tabs.|
|notificationDeletedTitle||$COUNT$ closed tabs|
|notificationDeletedMessage||Click on the notification to undo.|